This training was originally created for Final Quarter Breakthrough 2022.
Please note that you may not distribute the video, replicate or extract any part of the content.
- Always look for the simplest and fastest way to customize the PLR products to make it look different from the original and uniquely yours. Changing the backgrounds is usually the simplest and fastest way to create a big change to the PLR product and end up with a uniquely different product of your own.
- Start on a new canvas and create a new background design. Make duplicates of your background design and lock the elements once you are happy with the design.
- Copy and paste the various planner page layouts from the PLR template to your project.
- Avoid changing fonts of the body text to avoid having alignment issues.
- How to identify free graphic elements in Canva the you can safely use for your printable products.