A step-by-step course that teaches you how to create digital planners using PowerPoint and Canva.
This Digital Planners Masterclass was originally created with the focus on creating digital planners using PowerPoint. If you are looking to create digital planners in Canva, please check out the following Canva tutorials on YouTube first:
Printable planners are definitely in hot demand.
People enjoy the flexibility of choosing the design of planner that they like and can even mix and match the planner pages and arrange them according to their personal preferences.
Printable planners are also much cheaper than buying ready made planners.
But how about digital planners?
Digital planners are growing in popularity and are definitely here to stay!
The only question is, are you missing out on this growing market?
3 reasons why there’s a growing demand for digital planners
- Using digital planners is eco-friendly and generates zero waste!
- Digital planners are more portable than hard copy planners.
- With a digital planner, you don’t have to worry about printing. You can simply download the digital planner and use it right away! How convenient!
With the fast-growing demand of digital planners, if you are not dipping your hand into the digital planner market, you are leaving money behind!
Furthermore, digital planners can be sold at a much higher premium than printable planners. And that’s a BIG reason why you should be selling digital planners!
The good news is, you can easily convert your existing printable PDF planners into digital ones.
This means that you can quickly double your profits with just a bit more effort put in!
In this course, you will learn the EXACT steps of converting your existing printable PDF planners to digital ones as well as how to create digital planners from scratch!
Then you will be well on your way to making more money by selling digital planners!
By the end of Digital Planners Masterclass, you will KNOW:
- How to convert printable planners into DIGITAL planners using PowerPoint
- How to create single-page and double-page digital planners
- How to create planner pages using Slide Master in PowerPoint
- How to create note-taking planner pages
- How to create tabs and hyperlink them so all the planner pages are inter-connected and easily accessible!
- How to create a 550-page undated digital planner from scratch in under 90 minutes!
- How to create digital planners in Canva
- BONUS: How to create stickers for digital planners using PowerPoint and GoodNotes
- BONUS: How to import and use the digital planner and stickers on GoodNotes
This course will basically walk you through step by step from start to finish with bite-sized video tutorials and detailed commentary.
You will also receive these bonuses
BONUS 1: Generic Planner Stickers ($27 Value)
100+ Done-for-you stickers with commercial license. Includes customizable PowerPoint source files.
BONUS 2: Elegant Undated Digital Planner PLR ($27 Value)
Done-for-you digital planner with 98 planner pages with commercial license. Includes customizable PowerPoint source files.
Meet your coach
Faith is a mom of 3 and has been blogging since early 2018. She has built an online business from scratch that is now generating 5-figure revenue every month selling PLR printables and courses as well as coaching programs.
Her main passion is coaching other aspiring entrepreneurs so that they, too, can build a thriving online business to achieve their financial goals.
Faith has almost 20 years of experience as a private tutor. Coupled that with her business experience and design expertise, she is in the best position to coach you and help you build an online business to achieve your financial goals!
More than 6000 clients have learned from Faith through her courses. Join them today!