I will be hosting my very first Christmas Printables Giveaway from 13th to 19th December 2021.
The idea of this Giveaway began with the objective of providing an avenue for my Final Quarter Breakthrough and my Sell Printables On Etsy In A Weekend course students to promote their products, grow their email lists, and make money from upsells!
But I’ve also received many questions from different people on how they can grow their email lists and product sales.
I love participating in bundles and my business has grown tremendously in the last year through various bundles.
Therefore, I’ve decided to host a Giveaway myself to help the sellers in my community, especially the new business owners, to grow their business!
I also value the support of my affiliates and I do seek your kind partnership in promoting this Giveaway as both a contributor and an affiliate.
All affiliates will enjoy 50% commission when you promote the Giveaway and the customers sign up for my upsell offers.
As a Contributor, you not only stand to grow your email list when people sign up for your product, you can also make money through setting up an upsell offer(s) of your own!
How Faith’s Christmas Printables Giveaway will work
- Audience will head over to Faith’s Christmas Printables Giveaway landing page. They will have to sign up before they can see the products that are listed on the Giveaway product redemption page.
- After they sign up, customers will be given two options to choose from — personal use products OR PLR products. After they select one option, they will see an upsell offer from me. This is where you can earn 50% of commissions from the upsells taken up. I have a personal use product upsell as well as a PLR product upsell. You can get commissions for both.
- Whether or not the upsell offer is taken up, customers will then be led to the Giveaway product redemption page where they will see all the products that have been contributed to Faith’s Christmas Printables Giveaway. They will then have to sign up accordingly to get the respective products that they want. Make your product banners attractive to capture their attention!
- On the back end, customers will also receive an email with the links to the Giveaway product redemption page for both personal use and PLR products so that they have time to go through the entire list at their own pace.
- As this is a GIVEAWAY event, the Christmas Printables Giveaway page will be ‘live’ from 13th to 19th December 2021. Customers will only have that time frame to download as many products as they like. Let’s focus out efforts in actively promoting Faith’s Christmas Printables Giveaway for that one week and with the limited time offer, this should get our audience to take action more quickly! With that in mind, if you are creating a 100% discount code, you only have to make sure it’s valid until 20th December (one day grace period). I will be sending emails to the Giveaway customers to remind them before the Giveaway product redemption page expires on 19th December.
Important points to note:
- Faith’s Christmas Printables Giveaway is FREE for anyone to sign up as a contributor and affiliate.
- You will not receive a master email list. This means that in order to grow your own email list, you need to set up a way to collect the audience’s email address before they can get access to the FREE product that you have contributed. You can do this through creating a landing page with a sign up form or creating a 100% discount coupon code for the customers to get access to your product for FREE.
- You can submit up to TWO products. One for personal use only and one with private label rights.
- ANY type of PRINTABLE PRODUCTS are welcome! But my recommendation would be to focus on Christmas-themed printables, New Year-centered products, Valentine’s Day, calendars, and goal planners! After all, these are growing in popularity and demand now! Of course, evergreen products are welcome! Digital planners are welcome, too!
- The product that you are contributing doesn’t have to be new. It can be something that you are selling in your shop. But please avoid contributing a product that you have already used as part of any Bundles or Giveaways in the last three months, from September 2021 until now.
- You CAN create an upsell offer. I want you to MAKE MONEY from participating in this Christmas Printables Giveaway! So please go ahead and set up an attractive upsell offer.
- In order for ALL of us to benefit from this Giveaway and to maximize out list growth and product sales, as a contributor and/or affiliate, please note that you need to promote this Giveaway at least 2 times to your email list and/or your social media accounts. Every effort matters!
- The deadline for your product submission is strictly 6 December, 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Please kindly ensure you have ALL the information and details ready before you make your product submission below. This means that if you are delivering your products through a sign up form and then sending the product download link to your customers via email, please kindly ensure that your email automated sequence has been set up BEFORE submitting your product details below. I am doing all the administrative work personally and your kind cooperation is greatly appreciated! I will be testing out your product delivery process and if things are not properly in place, your contribution will not be accepted.
- Your affiliate link and the Giveaway page will be ready and set up by 10th December. You will be updated via email then.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach me via email or fill up our contact form here.
Need help to refine your sales funnel so you can ACTUALLY make money from participating in a Giveaway?
Let me give you a detailed review of your sales funnel and product delivery and refine your entire process to make your offer irresistible and profitable!
All ready? Fill up the form below to contribute to Faith’s Printables Giveaway!
Pro tip: Read through the entire form once and take note of the information required. Get EVERYTHING set up BEFORE you fill up the form. If you are submitting two products, one for personal use and one for PLR, please submit one form for each product. Thank you!