1. MyFlipBook.net – FREE (Only for Windows)
2. FlipbookPDF.net – FREE (max 40 pages per flipbook)
3. Flipsnack.com – FREE (limited to 3 per account, max 30 pages)
In my opinion, the most sophisticated user interface but the free account only allows you to hold up to 3 flip books. Therefore, you’d need an addition screen recording tool to record the flipbook in action.
4. AnyFlip.com – FREE (150 uploads per month)
5. FlipHTML5.com – FREE (5 uploads a day, 500 pages per flipbook)
Using Screenpal to record your presentation
ScreenPal was previously known as Screencast-o-matic.